AWS Technical Essentials Training Course Overview
AWS Technical Essentials training course at The Skill Pedia aims to familiarize participants with AWS platform terminology, concepts and common solutions of Amazon Web Services. This AWS training will demonstrate the AWS management console navigation, AWS security measures and storage options. We shall also explore various AWS components from a cost perspective. Furthermore, we shall discuss design considerations for scalability, high availability, and security. Finally, we shall review deploying to production and monitoring.
This course is for any professional who want to start career in AWS. Also, this course is for anyone who will be responsible for explaining the AWS services to customer. Furthermore, the AWS Technical Essentials Course is the pre-requisite for next level courses for Developers, Solution Architects and SysOps administrators.
Candidates interested in this course should have past experience with system administration, server management and general database management.
Outcome of AWS Technical Essentials Training
- Identify and understand terminology and concepts related to AWS platform. Navigate and recognize the AWS Management Console components.
- Understand the foundational services, like Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS).
- Know the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Get awareness about AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
- Understand AWS management tools, including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor.
This course is the prerequisite for the AWS Architecting, AWS Development, and AWS Systems Operations classes. Along with any of those classes, a candidate will have a strong foundation in preparation for AWS Certified Solutions Architect—Associate, the AWS Certified Developer—Associate, or the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator—Associate Certifications.