SELinux is a core component of any Linux distribution, be it RHEL, CentOS or Oracle Linux. Once you install linux of any of these flavors, you already have SELinux enabled. This course is aimed at providing you an understanding of SELinux MAC and administration of SELinux as per your production requirement. Furthermore, before the start of this course you must of a good understanding and experience on Linux as an Administrator. For this course, tuning and configuring the security of a system requires administrative privileges on the system. This course is for Linux System Administrators who have good experience in maintaining Linux systems. For those who want to understand and work with the SELinux Security. Moreover, this course can be very useful for Information Technology System architects to understand how SELinux can be positioned to enhance the security of Linux systems and Linux based services within their environment. Pre-requisites:
- Good knowledge of RHEL/CentOS or Oracle Linux.
- Linux Administration Skills
- Basic Knowledge of Programming will be an added advantage.
More Courses by Insturctor
- SELinux 1 Introduction to SELinux 01:30:00
- SELinux 2 Getting Started with SELinux 01:30:00
- SELinux 3 SELinux Booleans 00:45:00
- SELinux 4 Troubleshooting SELinux 00:45:00
- SELinux 5 SELinux Policies 00:00:00
- SELinux 6 Working with SELinux Policies 01:00:00
- SELinux 7 Building and Loading SELinux Policies 01:00:00
- SELinux 8 Working with semodule and Object Classes 01:00:00
- SELinux 9 Policy Utilities 01:30:00
- SELinux 10 User and Role Security 02:00:00