RHCSA Certification TrainingFirst of all, you should understand that RHCSA Certification Training offered by The Skill Pedia aims to enhance your skills and expertise in administring Linux deployments. The course include RHEL 7 installation and creating environment for the Training. RHCSA Certification from RedHat is one of the most prestigious certification. It verifies real life skills of the candidate. Since it is entry-level exam, therefore, there is no prerequisite for this exam. Furthermore, RHCSA is the prerequisite for Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
RHCSA Exam Details
- Types of Questions: The EX200 consists of hands-on tasks. These tasks mimic real tasks that Linux administrators deal with on a daily basis in their professional environments. As a result, when the Exam starts, you will face a Real Linux Machine.
- Number of Questions: There are between 10 and 15 Scenarios in the Exam
- Passing Score: You need to score210 marks out of 300.
- Time Limit: The duration of the exam is2 hours 30 minutes.
- How to Register: Through http://www.redhat.com/en/services/certification/individual-exam-sessions.
Who should enroll for RHCSA Certification Training?The RHSCA Certification training is ideal for System Administrators, Database Administrators, Support Technicians, Linux System Administrator. In addition, it is ideal for any IT Professional who want to become a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
Training Course Includes
- Lab Assignments for practice
- Video Lectures – Most Important – The RHCSA Certification Training includes Interactive Videos. Hence, as you attend a real lecture in a classroom, the video will pause to test your learning. So, you will have to answers questions based on the topics covered. Such quiz or progress checks are inserted at every 5-7 Minutes. Most noteworthy, this ensures the attentive observation of the Videos/Demos. Consequently, you will not be able to forward the video.
- Open Discussions – Every Course have an associated Discussion Forum. Another feature to will help you connect with the trainer and ask questions.
- Exit Test – After you complete a Unit, you will have to clear the Test associated with the Unit. Due to this, you will be able to proceed to next unit only after clearing the previous unit.
- Certification – The Certification will be generated dynamically. You will be certified automatically with your performance “Badge”. You will be able to download this certificate. Since the certificate will have unique ID, you can share this ID with any Company. In conclusion, they can verify this online at www.skillpedia.co.
More Courses by Insturctor
- RHCSA 1 Introduction and Objectives of RHCSA 00:40:00
- RHCSA 2 Pre-Requisite for RHCSA FREE 00:45:00
- RHCSA 3 Lab Setup Required Getting Ready for the installation 00:20:00
- RHCSA 4 Installing CentOS 7 for Lab Setup 02:00:00
- RHCSA 5 CentOS 7 Advanced Installation 00:20:00
- RHCSA 6 Virtualization with KVM 00:20:00
- RHCSA 7 Configuring Virtual Networking 00:00:00
- RHCSA 8 Automated Installation Options 00:00:00
- RHCSA 9 Administration with the Secure Shell and Secure Copy 00:00:00
- RHCSA 10 Some important Commands & Command-Line Tools 00:00:00
- RHCSA 11 Linux Shells, Console and Input/output Redirection 00:25:00
- RHCSA 12 Standard Commands in Linux 00:00:00
- RHCSA 13 Managing Text Files in Linux 01:00:00
- RHCSA 14 Local Online Documentation 00:45:00
- RHCSA 15 Introduction to Networking 00:00:00
- RHCSA 16 Network Configuration and Troubleshooting 00:00:00
- RHCSA 22 The BIOS and the UEFI 00:45:00
- RHCSA 23 Bootloaders and GRUB 2 02:00:00
- RHCSA 24 Between GRUB 2 and Login 01:30:00
- RHCSA 25 Control by Target & Time Synchronization 01:30:00