About the CourseTheSkillPedia OpenStack training course provides a comprehensive learning of OpenStack Cloud. That is to say it includes working procedures and integral services of Openstack like Keystone, Dashboard, Nova, Cinder, Glance, Neutron, Horizon, Heat, Ceilometer, and Trove. Therefore, you will understand how to Install OpenStack Latest Release and troubleshoot it. As a result, you will perform some break & fix operations to OpenStack environment.
Course ObjectivesThe SkillPedia OpenStack training is designed to help you become an OpenStack Cloud Administrator. Therefore, during this course, you will learn: OpenStack Cloud and its Components, Setting up your own lab environment for the training, Install and Configure Openstack Services, OpenStack architecture with CLI and API functionalities using Dashboard, Apply various implementation techniques, Install Configure and Administer Keystone. Horizon, Glance, Nova, Neutron, Cinder and other OpenStack services.
Target AudienceTo sum up, the course is designed for all professionals who want to learn Cloud computing and OpenStack. In conclusion, this OpenStack training will be ideal for:
- Systems Administrators,
- Technical and IT Professionals,
- Storage Administrators and
- Network Engineers.
- COA 5. Glance Image Management Service Details 00:00:00
- COA 6. OpenStack Compute with Nova Details 00:00:00
- COA 7. Neutron – Openstack Networking Service Details 00:00:00
- COA 8. Swift – OpenStack Object Storage Details 00:00:00
- COA 9. Openstack Block Storage with Cinder Details 00:00:00
- COA 10. OpenStack Orchestration Service Heat Details 00:00:00