Introduction This course is designed for developers who possess a strong foundation knowledge in managing and operating infrastructure using Oracle …
IntroductionThis course is designed for developers who possess a strong foundation knowledge in managing and operating infrastructure using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure services. This course helps them acquire Foundation DevOps skills including but not limited to using Git for version control, Maven and Jenkins for CI/CD.
- Refresh DevOps and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Concepts
- Install and work with Git for Version Control
- Install and Configure Maven for Release Management
- Understand and implement Release Management with Maven
- Install and Configure Jenkins for CI/CD
- Understand and implement Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) with Jenkins
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associates
- System Integrators
- Working Knowledge of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Web Console
- Provisioning of Resources using Web Console
- Working knowledge of Linux- Basic Commands, Editing Files using vi, Files and Directory Permissions, Installation Process etc.
Pre Leaning Track
- Essential of Infrastructure as a Code on OCI
- Linux Foundation Course